- Registration form and prospectus can be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) either in Cash or by Demand Draft in favour of The Director, Sankalp Academy School, Jhalawar payable at Jhalawar Rajasthan.
- Admission form duly filled should be submitted in the school office by hand or by post.
- For children seeking admission up to Pre-primary no written entrance test will be conducted.
- For the students of class I and above, an entrance test will be conducted. Dates of admission test will be intimated at the time of registration.
- Entrance test will be conducted for classes I to V for English, Mathematics & Hindi subjects and for VI & X English, Mathematics, Science & Hindi subjects and for XI Maths, Science & English subjects
- Entrance test paper will be objective as well as descriptive. General concepts of subjects will be tested.
- Result of entrance test will be declared within 1 day from the date of entrance test.
- Successful candidates will be required to deposit fees within 7 days from the date of declaration of result, otherwise the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate in the merit list
Documents to be produced at the time of Admission:
- For class up to I , original birth certificate along with a photocopy of the same.
- For class II and above, original T.C. countersigned by the competent authority and report card of previous academic session.
- Registration fee receipt.
- 3 copies of passport size photograph.
- Migration certificate for the students coming from other states.
(a) Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
(b) Admission will be strictly on the basis of merit and interview.