Admission form can be obtained from the school office or Website
• Admission form duly filled should be submitted in the school office by hand or by post.
• For children seeking admission up to Primary no written entrance test will be conducted.
• For the students of class 6 and above, an entrance test will be conducted. Dates of admission test will be intimated at the time of registration.
• Entrance test will be conducted for 6 & 10 English, Mathematics, Science & Hindi subjects.
• Entrance test paper will be objective as well as descriptive. General concepts of subjects will be tested.
• Result of entrance test will be declared within 7 day from the date of entrance test.
• Successful candidates will be required to deposit fees within 7 days from the date of declaration of result, otherwise the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate in the merit list