ABSENCE AND LEAVE
- No leave or absence is granted except on prior written application from parents Or guardians and even then for genuine reasons only.
- Every absence (due to sickness or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the leave Record pages in the Almanac and signed by parents or guardians.
- A Student returning to school after suffering from an infections or contagious Disease should produce a Medical Fitness Certificate permitting him to observe The prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
- Chicken Pox : All lesions are crusted
- Cholera : Till the child is completely well
- Measles : For 4 days after the rash appears
- Mumps : For 9 days after the onset of swelling
- Whooping Cough : For 7 days after effective antibiotic therapy
- Absence without sanctioned leave or unexplained leave for six consecutive Working days will result in the student’s name being struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted at the discretion of the Principal only on the Payment of fresh admission fee.
- Absence for more than three days immediately after a vacation renders the Students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls, if prior permission Has not been availed.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 80% of their attendance in the year To make them eligible to sit for their final examination.
- Leave application should always be addressed to Principal through the class Teacher.
- Long leave for more than a month even if it is sanctioned necessitates Re-admission with a re-test.
Application forms for School Transfer Certificate / Refund of security deposit money are available at the school office. (1 month will be required to process the application)
Only security deposit is refundable after adjusting any outstanding amount, once The admission is taken in the school.
Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all the dues are cleared for the quarter During which Transfer Certificate is being issued.
In case a student does not report at the beginning of session (April) and has not applied for School Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate / cancellation of admission by 31st March, he / she is liable to pay the dues for the first quarter.
The student will have to pay the fee for the full quarter during which the application for school leaving Certificate is submitted.
Any unclaimed security deposit money will be forfeited after 6 months of non reporting of student.
The school will issue Duplicate Mark sheet / T.C. only after receiving an affidavit for the same from the parents along with an administrative fee Rs. 50/-
Re-admission will be granted to students who have left the school only on the payment of admission fee. A) Student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
b) Unsatisfactory progress in work B) Child who fails in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies In the school especially if he/she is below average for that class.